This well established firm are valued by consumers and retailers alike and have been providing high quality food produce for the UK and Irish market from their long-standing Northern Ireland base for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to join a leading firm and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Working in a well renowned food produce company.
2. Will be will be responsible for ensuring your team is operating efficiently and effectively.
3. Will report to Department Manager and be responsible for Line Leader/Operatives
• Will be responsible for the Health and Safety of yourself and others
• Ensure environmental policies are being adhered to by members of your team
• Ensure hygiene standards are met by members of your team
• Communicate effectively with Line Leaders and Department Manager
• Develop productive working relationships throughout the company
• Train and coach your Line Leaders
• Plan and organise your work load in your area
• Allocate and monitor the progress and quality of work in your area
• Ensure your area is operating at its most efficient and work Instructions are being followed to produce to customer specification
• Ensure accurate reporting and recording of information in your area
• Ensure all quality procedures and policies are adhered to at all times during operations in your area
• Pro-actively identify potential problems and highlight possible solutions for improvements
• Previous food manufacturing experience.
• Previous supervisory experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Ability to form interdepartmental relationships and work closely with other managers.
• Flexibility in hours is essential.
• Variation of shift patterns including days, evenings and nights.
For further information, and to apply for this Team Leader position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch. Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.