This is a fantastic opportunity for a quality assurance assistant to join a leading firm and bring their required skills.
• Carry out QA audits on a daily basis
• Monitor trend reader results for temperatures of chills
• Carry out quality bake checks on unbaked frozen products
• Liaise with internal departments re standards, hygiene
• Establish, monitor and revise work instructions as necessary.
• Ensure all relevant procedures are followed as detailed in the Work Instructions.
• Ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately and filed as necessary.
• Accompany pest control on routine visits.
• Supervise production quality trials.
• Degree level or equivalent in Food Technology / Science / Environmental Health
• Must have previous experience in food manufacturing industry (FMCG), BRC and retailer standards.
Desirable (but not essential)
• Knowledge of high risk areas, dealing with chilled and frozen products
For further information, and to apply for this maintenance engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.