Due to an upcoming maternity absence, our leading, Dungannon, County Tyrone based employer, urgently wishes to recruit an experienced Senior HR Advisor. This is a contract senior HR Officer level job for a 9-12 month duration.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy, HR team and be responsible for providing an effective HR service, as well as getting involved in HR project work. This is a key hire for the business.
The successful Senior HR Advisor/Officer should have at least 3-5 years recent relevant experience operating at a generalist/HR Officer level, or higher.
- Provide business partnering support to Line Managers
- Provide guidance and coaching to Managers and team members
- Support Line Managers to set goals, assess capability and drive the performance management cycle
- Manage the recruitment life cycle
- Lead change management and engagement initiatives
- Manage the on-boarding and probation review process
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures
- Assist in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Proactively manage absence
- Handle disciplinary and grievance issues
- Planning, organising and delivering training and development for team members
- 3rd level qualification, preferably business or HR.
- Member of CIPD
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a senior HR Generalist/HR Officer/Senior HR Advisor
- Experience within a fast paced, high volume, transactional organisation
- Experience of working within a business with a large headcount
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent salary
- Immediate start available
- 9-12 month fixed term contract
- Hours of work – Monday-Thursday 8/8.30 – 5/5.30 & Friday finish at 2.15 pm
- Leading, County Tyrone based organisation
- Excellent, on the job training
- Free car parking
For further information and to apply for these Senior HR Advisor/HR Officer job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.