Our client is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager to oversee the Marketing Team of their dynamic company. Here the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded. The successful candidate will be an inspirational and creative leader who can guide and develop a very busy marketing team.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Be part of an award-winning organisation representing a global brand
- Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
- Fantastic career prospects and opportunity for growth
- 10 years’ experience in a corporate marketing environment
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of defining and executing corporate marketing, public relations and branding strategies for your current and previous employers.
- Strong commercial acumen and proven track record in strategic planning, channel management, business development and digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital and online capability with strong analytical focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ensure the regular flow of content to grow the company’s profile (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Create and maintain accurate reporting on marketing activities
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Coordinate events, meetings and trade shows
- Develop the company brand, creating campaigns from concept through to completion
For further information, and to apply for this Senior Marketing Manager job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.