This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to work with a well established and global leading company within their sector.
• Fault diagnosis and maintenance of machinery which have electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic & PLC control systems.
• Developing and completing preventative maintenance programmes
• Trouble shooting and modifying production equipment to improve quality and output
• Continuous improvement activities to increase performance of existing equipment
• Multi-skilled maintenance experience
• Fault finding experience preferably with an electrical background
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals who can demonstrate strong technical, analytical and communication skills
Desirable (but not essential)
• BTEC Level 3 Electrical/Mechatronic program
• 1 – 2 years experience in an Engineering Production environment would be an advantage
• Onsite gym
• Enhanced company pension
• Company health care scheme
• On site Occupational Health
• Reward and recognition culture
• Free parking
For further information, and to apply for this Quality Engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.