This well established firm are valued by consumers and retailers alike and have been providing high quality food produce for the UK and Irish market from their long-standing Northern Ireland base for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Shift Manager to join a leading firm and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Working in a well renowned food produce company.
2. Will be will be responsible for the effective utilisation of shift resources processes
3. Will be required to meet service levels in line with KPI metrics and produce products at the correct quality, quantity and price to be delivered within set time frames
• Ensure environmental policies are being adhered to by members of your team.
• Ensure hygiene standards are met and maintained by members of your team.
• Develop, train, inspire and lead a shift team to achieve operational and company goals and objectives. This will be achieved by creating and leading a multi skilled team who are able to respond to changing shift and company requirements.
• Organise and plan your shift resources ensuring all operational targets are delivered with a forward-thinking approach to succession planning, information transfer, up skilling in the short, medium and long term.
• Produce effective and timely shift reports covering all aspects of the shift relating to performance monitoring metrics.
• Utilise shift labor within shift departments, ensuring adequate shift cover and effective cost control of shift labor budget.
• Regularly interact with other shift managers, maintaining effective communication, planning and feedback between the shift patterns.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within a high-speed food manufacturing environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Flexible in working times to meet production/ shift requirements.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Ability to form interdepartmental relationships and work closely with other managers.
For further information, and to apply for this Shift Manager position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch. Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.