This well established company have been operating in Northern Ireland for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Technical Engineers, both on a graduate or experienced level, to join one of the UK & Ireland’s largest manufacturers and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. One of UK & Ireland’s largest manufacturers
2. Provide and implement technical solutions to continuously improve the manufacturing process
3. Excellent career progression.
• To prepare an accurate, competitive and detailed technical quote for the masonry support product range based on information received from customers.
• Prioritise work appropriately to deliver quotes within set deadline.
• Not only to specify standard off-the-shelf products, but also custom-made items designed specifically for relevant projects.
• Prepare calculations at the customer’s request to satisfy building control authority.
• Answer technical phone queries and serve the customer with the highest level of technical and customer service.
• Periodic office and site visits to develop customer relationships and to measure up/ solve technical issues.
• Collate information and prepare clear and structured technical reports on findings from site.
• Degree educated from an Engineering-related discipline (eg Building/Civil/Structural Engineering/Quantity Surveying)
• Knowledge of the construction industry is essential (e.g. on-site experience)
• Experience of AutoCAD and Manufacturing drawings
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Good organisational skills
• Target driven & ambitious
• Experience using Solid Works is desirable
• Highly competitive salary
• Service-related Holidays.
• Employer pension contributions.
• Employee assistance programme.
• Company sick pay in line with policy.
For further information, and to apply for this maintenance engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.