This ever evolving, expanding and market leading business have been operating in the Co. Down area for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Engineer to join this very successful company and bring their required skills.
The Technical Engineer will provide engineering support to the company on and not be limited to:
• Plumbing & Pipework
• HAVC work
• Electrical work
• Structural work
• Ensuring the successful delivery of technical services as per contractual requirements
• Providing Departmental support and guidance on Technical matters
• Preparation of Technical specifications
• Preparation and submission of requisitions
• Ensuring Document Control protocols are followed
• Relevant 3rd level qualification
• 2 years previous experience working in the technical department of a construction related industry or 5 years previous experience working in the technical department of a construction related industry
• GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths
• Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
For further information, and to apply for this Maintenance Fitter position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.