Our leading client is seeking an Document Production Specialist. This Document Production Specialist is permanent with excellent career opportunities. The Document Production Specialist will work on a fast paced team providing support throughout the company. Working as part of a team the role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to balance, manage and prioritise work.
- Work for a global company
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Training provided to development skills further
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Critical eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Advanced Word/Office
- MOS Word and PowerPoint
- Fast accurate typing skills
- Experience working in a professional services environment
For further information, and to apply for this Document Production Specialist job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.